Current Tides Vacation Rentals privacy policies disclosure notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personal identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your personally identifiable information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. We may share non-personal identifying information, such as usage statistics and general demographic data, with others in the interests of this website.
We will also disclose personal information when required by law, in response to any demand by law enforcement or other appropriate government authorities, or if the personal information is pertinent in a legal proceeding or court action.
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.