Welcome to Peninsula at The Links Unit C201, named The Blue Heron!
Are you ready for some fun and relaxation? Do you want a beautiful condo that overlooks the first fairway of the golf course, is situated on Bon Secour Bay, has country club amenities and is within a 10-minute drive to Gulf-side beach? Look no more - this is the place for your next vacation.
This lovely condo is located in the Peninsula which is a golf and tennis community. The Peninsula is a true treasure. The property is nestled in the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge. A rare find to be surrounded by the lush beauty of nature and so near to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The Peninsula offers championship golf course, tennis, pools, beautiful lakes and lovely landscaping. There is also an event center perfect for weddings and receptions. If you need a great condo while you are attending an event at the Peninsula, our beautiful property maybe just what you need!
The condo is a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom property that is spacious, beautiful and very comfortable. It has a large open kitchen and living room with vaulted ceilings making it a great place for family and friends to gather. There is a balcony off the living room and master bedroom that overlooks the beautiful golf course and lake. The balcony is a lovely spot for those who enjoy bird watching, sipping on that first cup of coffee in the morning or enjoying a nice night cap!
The unit features:
- Large and inviting living area with large flat screen TV.
- Wet bar next to kitchen
- Large dining table with additional seating at the kitchen island.
- Granite counter tops thru out the condo
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- TVs in all the bedrooms
- Free WIFI
- Tile floors
- Comfortable furnishings
- New Pillow-Top Mattress on All Beds
- Keurig & regular coffee maker
- Indoor heated pool
- Large outdoor pool over looks first fairway
- Full-service racquet club offering 8 lighted hydro-court surfaced courts
- Beautiful Golf Course with three 9-hole options: The Marsh, the Lakes, and Cypress
- Golf & Tennis Pro-shops
- Fully equipped fitness center
- On-site restaurant
- Beautiful lake with board walk
- 5-minute walk to the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge
- Extended pier in Bon Secour Bay with excellent sunset viewing
These are just a few things that make this a great place for your next vacation. We hope you choose to stay with Current Tides Vacation Rentals and Sales. Please let us know if we can assist you!
Guest must pay $6.00 per person, per day to use the pools, gym and tennis courts. Payment is made on site at the Peninsula. Golf is an additional cost. Golf can be arranged at the Golf pro-shop.