Common Questions about Vacation Rentals
What is provided in our vacation rental?
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom
- 1 vanity and 1 bar soap per bathroom
- 1 trash bag per can (kitchen and bathrooms)
- 1 dishwashing tab
- 1 detergent tab
- 1 small dish soap
- 1 kitchen sponge
- 3 black facial towels in each bathroom to be used for removing makeup
What should I bring on my trip?
- Dishwashing soap
- Dishwasher detergent
- Paper Towels
- Trash bags
- Aluminum foil
- Storage bags
- Coffee and coffee filters
- Laundry detergent
- Bath products
- Bath tissue
- Hair dryer, brush or comb
- Tooth paste and tooth brush
- Beach towels
- Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, and any Sand Toys
When is check-in and check-out?Check in is after 3pm central standard time & Check out is no later than 10am central time.
Can I bring my pet?
Sorry, no pets are allowed at condos. Some owners of beach houses may allow pets with pre-approval, pet rental agreement and non-refundable pet fees.
Is there a BBQ Grill?
Some properties are equipped with grills in common areas. Please check with the management team for any specific questions. No grilling is allowed on balconies.
What is the check-out procedure for my vacation rental?
If the property you stayed in has a key, please return to the office unless there is a special lock box on the property. If a lock box is used then please return the key to the lock box. Please be sure lock box is closed. If keyless entry is used then no worries. You are set to go.
All guests should also complete the following before departure:
- Please remove all trash from the property and put in trash shoot in hallway
- Please load and start the dishwasher
- Please set the air conditioner to 75 degrees
- Please lock the front door as you depart if you are using a key. If keyless entry, please make sure door shuts completely
Do I need a parking pass and how many passes are allowed?
Parking passes vary by property. Your Current Tides Team will inform you on how many passes are allowed at your Rental Property.
What is the cancellation policy?
If you cancel or change occupancy dates on a daily or weekly rental, a thirty (30) day notice prior to arrival must be given. If you cancel or change occupancy dates on a monthly rental, a sixty (60) day notice prior to arrival must be given. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the deposit or rent, unless the house is re-booked for the same rental period.
When is my final payment due?
Final payment for condos are due 30 days prior to arrival. Final payments for beach houses are due 60 days prior to arrivals. Arrivals occuring less than the stated times are due in full at time of booking.
Rentals for periods of inclement weather will not be refunded. Travel insurance is recommended. We can assist you with travel insurance.